Join Our Award-Winning Automation Agency Dream Team!
We’re looking to hire a Keap/Infusionsoft Coach/Digital Marketing Consultant.
This is a sub-contracted, part-time, virtual position, meaning you can work from your home, the coffee shop, favorite vacation spot, or wherever it is you work best to serve our growing list of clients.
We believe that true success looks, tastes, and feels like freedom. The ability to go anywhere at a moment’s notice, meet with clients virtually, and serve their needs from your favorite vacation spot or in the comfort of your own home office will inspire you to dream big and achieve tremendous growth with the Automation Agency.
We’ve done it, and now we’d like to teach you how to do it too…
Our Chandler, Arizona-based Marketing Agency is looking for an experienced marketing automation strategist and digital marketing consultant to onboard, coach, and service our growing list of Keap & Infusionsoft clients.
We’re looking for a hard-working, compassionate, extremely tech-savvy, business-driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to help our clients learn Keap/Infusionsoft while also creating marketing automation campaigns that deliver clear and measurable results.
$15 – $25 Per Hour (+ Commissions) – Depending On Experience
Part-Time / Remote Work
As a Keap/Infusionsoft Coach & Digital Marketing Consultant for our agency you have a vast understanding of digital marketing strategies, and a deeply rooted knowledge of Keap/Infusionsoft’s All-In-One CRM & Marketing Automation Software. Your years of experience using Keap/Infusionsoft and consulting on other digital marketing software has given you the confidence to help educate, coach, guide and execute successful marketing automation campaigns.
You will be responsible for end-to-end client on-boarding, management, and success. Each month you’ll be assigned a specific number of Keap/Infusionsoft coaching participants to meet with and begin the on-boarding process. You’ll set clear expectations for the type of training, on-boarding, and the number of campaigns and hours our clients will receive as part of their pre-paid services. You’ll provide a minimum of 5-8 coaching calls to each Keap/Infusionsoft client with the objective of launching 1-2 campaigns within a 15-day time frame. You’ll follow our proven method for on-boarding Keap/Infusionsoft clients through our proven process, which we will teach you.
*Must be extremely comfortable hosting online meetings, typing notes, and coaching clients simultaneously.
Example Overview of Monthly Coaching You Will Provide:
Assessment & Planning:
During your first (web-conference) call with a new Keap/Infusionsoft client you will assess the sales and marketing of a single product or service that our client sells. Your assessment will reveal opportunities for improvement while also providing the client with a narrow scope and focus so that we can help them deliver incremental improvements to their sales and marketing efforts. During this time, you will be recording the conference call, sharing your screen with the client, and strategically guiding the client to agree to a specific marketing automation campaign (based on your assessment) that will be launched as part of the Infusionsoft on-boarding process.
Campaign Creation & Execute Call:
Once you’ve identified the core campaign(s) to create on behalf of the client you will determine if they will be created together with the client and or depending upon which “Infusionsoft Package” the client has chosen you will provide a done-for-you solution within the set parameters. Following the completion of this training call you will have been successful if you helped the client test launch this campaign. Your recorded call of this meeting will serve as a training video to the client for on-demand access.
- Organizing details of numerous simultaneous marketing efforts and making sure tasks are done on time, within budget, including maintaining a production calendar.
- Understanding customer needs, and current market environment
- Infusionsoft CRM: create campaigns, import contacts, write email copy, creating order forms, etc. – Recording and analyzing performance metrics, including sales, marketing campaign stats, email stats, etc.
- Campaign analysis and creating recommendations based on metrics.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and striving to improve it
- Uploading recorded training videos to Google Drive/Dropbox and delivering videos to your supervisor as well as the client.
- Be responsible for managing day-to-day marketing tasks
- Take responsibility for achieving the results and goals you set out to achieve
- Setting proper expectations, deadlines and launching campaigns on time.
- 2-4 years minimum experience in digital marketing and marketing automation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent marketing industry experience.
- Results-oriented planning and focus (You must reach your goals consistently)
- Impeccable organization.
- Effective Self-management.
- Highly experienced with Keap/Infusionsoft, other email/contact automation CRM, or some type of programming experience.
- Excellent computer skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, online research, familiarity with PayPal, online sales processes, streaming video, webinars, current social media sites, etc.
- Excellent ability to deal with numbers, spreadsheets and calculations.
- Clear, personable writing style that is persuasive. Copywriting experience a must.
- You must be able to work under pressure, handle client objections, and be compassionate to their needs and goals, while guiding them to success.
- You must be able to learn effectively from online training courses.
- You must be determined, mature, work well independently, and be responsible.
- You must be available to work primarily on weekdays during normal business hours, but there is also opportunity to work weekends for some clients.
- You must have experience working with WordPress, LeadPages, ClickFunnels, Unbounce, Instapage, and many other website and landing page builders.
- Programming and coding experience preferred, but not required.
- Type 55 words per minute (fast typing and quick learner)
Compensation & Benefits:
- $15 – $25 Per Hour + Commissions To Start (1099 Contractor) - We pay our contractors on the 25th of each month – You will be required to sign a Non-Compete Agreement if offered the position
- Commission Opportunities Based On Upsells
- Work Remotely From Anywhere (High-Speed Online Internet Access & 2nd Monitor A MUST)
- Opportunity To Convert Into A Full-Time Position Based On Results
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Part-Time Flexible Hours
Hours & Availability: -
- Our ideal candidate will work between 20 – 30 hours per week.
- Must have a flexible schedule that can accommodate our international clients and time zones.
- Available to work between 8AM EST – 8PM PST
- Available to work nights and weekends when needed
- Availability is one of the biggest factors to receiving more projects and billable hours.
Above all else mentioned within this job description, your mindset is your greatest asset to our company. Those who have a positive, can-do attitude, who are willing to learn, remain coachable, and have an immense desire to grow and help others succeed while truly caring about their success is the greatest attribute we are looking for in this position.
We believe in helping people grow, succeed, and making a difference in this world. We strive to make the world a better place though continued learning. At the same time, we focus on achieving results in terms of profits and steady growth. We hire the best, we train the best, and we reward those that provide the best level of devotion and service to our marketing agency and our clients.
Our Company is a digital marketing agency and Keap/Infusionsoft Certified Partner that focuses on creating high-converting marketing automation campaigns for small businesses around the world. We are primarily an online marketing agency. That is, 90% of our business is conducted online and most of our marketing automation services are delivered digitally through Zoom. Which means you can work from anywhere there is internet access.
If you feel your skills are a good match for this position, and even more importantly, if you are someone who will do whatever it takes to get the job done, then please apply by completing the following:
- Submit an up-to-date resume with at least 3 references
- Submit a screen shot of an Keap/Infusionsoft marketing automation campaign you created and a brief description of the campaign goals, objectives, results, etc.
- Submit a sample of your email copywriting, articles, or copywriting you’ve created.
- Provide examples of other relevant work